Monday 17 July 2023

Yummies

Yummies


Tweeted - like hey, you! It’s my 69 today

and I would like your world to know it,

swinging from my veranda kicking heels,

and it’s time to have that decking put in

I will decompose outside, swigging gin.

There’s my balloons, two pictures posts

my profile side on, then full faced smug

blonde hair mopped up as bleached rug,

but sod all here to get worked up about:

hey, it does not make you want to shout,

or bush my baby, yeah, don’t pull it out;

my dried up crack snap-twigs litter drops

are useless for quick games of stick ball,

even if you could whip it, whip it good.

Maybe I will invite two daughters over,

sloshed getting pissed but staying sober,

menopausing that's my way of thinking,

memory callbacks of too much drinking,

old wetting beds, my sheets are stinking,

but look out Globe, it’s all strawberries,

it’s cream, it’s my Wimbledon’s dream,

to let you rubbish know of my gratitude,

so I'm carefully prepping some yummies.

Valhalla, hurrah, and my wind is shook,

but here's Raven watching from his nook

howls hard of the crow rousing the rook.





No comments:

Post a Comment