Saturday 14 August 2021

Pussycat’s Fugue

 

Pussycat’s Fugue

 

 

 

his pussycat stuck up farthest tree

is really only waiting to see

well quite possibly

it’s a monkey puzzle

 

that’s me putty another record

watching it spin

lost melody make me sin

 

his lover sent pictures she’s bare

her digital is stuck in there

look back didn’t care

ace in her hole

 

watch me slide another one out

fingering felty slip mat

banged up inside cool for cats

 

his pussycat’s fur prick up missy me

gravy brown smiling to tease

brushing quite sinfully

lacks no affection

 

here’s my groove needle skip

didn’t miss messy beat

tonight we staying home to eat

 

his girl did shower flyaway hair

soaping drip came down there

romance didn’t dare

to lose oneself

 

there my spindle turns table

fumble hole fit good

impale stiff pummel pink wood

 

his pussycat whiskers drip dreamy

sipping seedy licky creamy

lapping it all greedy

rise to the top

 

my damp wet wipe pull up open

polishing vinyls clean

rubber back and forth and gleam

 

his nestling weak did lover’s leap

a clutch of memories cheap

touch sometime peep

in black and white

 

look here my back cataloguing

sift sands think bands

want to holding pussycat’s hand

 

his pussycat down from farthest tree

is really only strolling to see

if moving nearer to me

is sultry curiosity



No comments:

Post a Comment