Thursday 17 December 2020

Claudiu

 

Claudiu


 

I may not know too many things,

but these things I know:

Only to find that one, the one,

that one and only - before it drifts by,

then please, put everything on her

or him from her, because my friend

if you ask me, it goes both ways,

both will be lonely in some coming days.

 

Now we are just two guys talking,

two of us both absolutely passionate,

absolutely easy for us to understand

the older we get, well it gets late

on this stage of our lives.

We are nothing else but a sum,

add feelings, emotions, experiences,

to fifty five or fifty eight.

 

Now you are right, your love is pure.

I am speaking for myself,

but this is true, and I am pretty sure

you are not far from me on this one.

We are this sum - rich things and poor,

positive, negative, hard feelings, bad, good

sometimes what life drifts is not driftwood.

Only we can know, when you find that one,

seize that life-raft before it is gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment