Sunday 4 July 2021

Simple

Simple

 

These simple thoughts you might not read

stray, sweetness, from your lost belief,

yet from my mind might never leave.

 

So on your day, my heart won’t bleed,

for love may grow from bud to leaf,

in simple thoughts you might not read.

 

Palms open wide may never receive

warm gifts of hope, ideas and dreams,

or simple thoughts I hope to read.

 

My tongue’s song swells like rolling seas

I daren’t yet voyage in blues and greens,

face simple thoughts we’ll someday read.

 

Mind shooken seeds, could fall like leaves,

take root, may even yet birth stronger trees,

fruit simple food to someday feed.

 

So on this day, I feel strong need

to bless your life and smile not grieve,

write simple thoughts you might not read,

and trust in life we will be free.



No comments:

Post a Comment