Friday 2 July 2021

A Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor Doctor)

 

A Bad Case of Loving You

(Doctor Doctor)

 

 

Sticky out, the suffocating heat encases

your dusky desert clinic, shadows fall

across our faces as the door sighs shut

upon a cool room open wide with chance.

A fragrance perhaps of apple blossoms,

petalled white, edgy mottled crimson mist

beads throng close in kissed communion.

Stomach knots with your perfume drunk,

a scent of sensing; spins us provocative,

spray my palms in evaporating incense,

you turn my hands in yours with shy smile,

apply sweet lotions of nothing innocent.

Sly droplets slip from powdered pores,

dripping without upon within, on skin,

sweet fabric clings your curves together,

transluce, graceful expose deep silhouette,

quickening hidden glances cleave our eyes.

A lock of silk hair strays from the fold

of scarf loose bound, now fails to hold

tresses as you bend, dressing the couch,

stroking it out, placing pillows, caress

unruly plastic sheets, heavy shapes fall

forwards, pushing against flimsy dress,

as you coyly beckon, I can hear my breath.

You mutter nothings as hands push flesh,

half choked laughs from pounding hearts,

feel lingered fingers softly tremble there,

pull up on my shirt, push down on my belt,

faint peep my curled wisps, so very close,

could brush with love your nimble touch:

hard aches to free itself from clotted cloth

and leap the long jump. Secret in smiles

play with all; heaving within silk chemise,

breasts bashful bound in wicked tease,

above my parched lips. You bid me to dress,

one hand pulling me off the couch’s rest.

We sip our coffee in quiet contemplation,

of coming consummation, wide door open,

blossoms our desert in promises unspoken.


1 comment: