Thursday 7 February 2019

Cherry Oh Baby


Cherry Oh Baby


She comes to me so virtually
I looked down past so I never seen
she passed by my room so sweetly
I sense scent but lost in dream
she glance at my dance so meekly
I drown back beat up down stream.


She steal me up ever so slowly
I sometimes caught unaware
idle she feel me up and she roll me
I see teasing eyes wink and dare
she mouths words calm and control me
I linger touch wet felt hair.


And every night she bids me well
I gasp for her every morning
she tells me never kiss never tell
I building and some burning
she say never break her spell
I push fingers in wet and yearning.


She chocolate cake kiss me private
I blaze sit far fool above
she hard stroke and she drive it
I too worn out to fall in love
she writes harder and she psychic
I smooth inside her fit like soft glove.


She take me take her driving
we lie pounding in warm wheat
she laugh and she joke and she jiving
we thrust loving inside her heat
she grateful and weep forgiving
tears if we lose what we both seek.


She tell me such things could be perfect
I say it should not now end
she say that the pain will be worth it
I bewilder once where and when
she spells words I false interpret
cast off from the ruins we were in.


She scolds me her ever so virtuous
I blocked presence can never show
she say she loves me so obvious
I try to kill love but it still flow
and what we grow to be precious
we each will never not now know.






No comments:

Post a Comment